In light of recent local Coronavirus updates: when possible, please limit the number of guests accompanying you to your clinic appointment.
Please CALL ahead if experiencing fever or signs & symptoms of lower respiratory illness (ex. cough, shortness of breath).
A la luz de las recientes actualizaciones locales de Coronavirus: cuando sea posible, favor de limitar el numero de personas que lo acompañan a su cita en la clínica.
Por favor LLAME con anticipación si usted tiene fiebre o signos y síntomas de enfermedad de las vías respiratorias inferiores (por ejemplo, tos, dificultad para respirar).
Greenville Family Practice: 214-221-0855
Vickery Family Practice: 214-379-4393
Women’s Health Center: 469-637-2777
Pediatric Health Center: 469-637-4204
HHM Emergency Preparedness is fully activated:
- We have triage stations at every entry point with thermometer scans for every person entering the building.
- We have hand sanitizing at every entry point, quarantine rooms, and protective gear for staff.
- We have telehealth visits for patients with COVID-19 symptoms and telehealth visits for our family practice. Our OB and Pediatric health centers continue to see in person visits to provide critical services for healthy moms and babies.
- We’ve suspended community café, staff break rooms are devoid of coffee pots and drinks, and our shared medical appointments have also been suspended.
- All staff completed mandatory hand washing and airborne precaution training.
- We deep clean our facilities on the weekend and every surface in a patient room is disinfected between visits.